Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sasquatch Are So Good At Hiding

Here's a video from impossiblevisits on YouTube. This one is showing how the Sasquatch are so good at hiding. It takes a trained eye to spot these guys out in the field, you must look for the subtle differences in the environment to find them. For example: just this morning I was out in my own back yard looking at some of my fruit trees and noticed the peach tree swaying in the slight breeze, I noticed that one very small inter branch was moving differently from the rest of the tree. Upon closer inspection I discovered a Wren bird was resting in that tree on that very branch. It's the small things we must be able to look for and see in able to actually see and experience what is around us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O7JaEpH8EA&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment